Berkeley Academy Athletic Department Goals
Long Term (5 years)
– Raise large-level annual capital through sponsorships to support various programs and administration within our department
– Raise large-level in-kind donations through sponsorships to support various programs and administration within our department. (In-kind donations consist of any materials, resources, coaching, consulting, marketing, that can be utilized in achieving program goals).
– Secure Berkeley Academy’s Sports brand and identity as the most oustanding team sports in Costa Rica with Boys and Girls soccer, volleyball and basketball and other sports to be determined.
– Secure Berkeley Academy’s world-class equipment and resources to provide high-performance support to our student athletes.
– Continue the most successful events of the Berkeley Academy Athletic Depratment (Berkeley Academy Cup, ID Camp/Combine, Annual Sports Gala, Lecture Series, Business Fair)
– Secure 25% of our student-athletes to an international markets (university visits, scholarship opportunities, professional etc.)
– Continue and expand Corporate Sponsorship Initiative – Continue and expand Merchandising Initiative
Communications & Marketing
– Maintain existing long-term and meaningful relationships with our sponsors by emphasizing community ser- vice projects and providing twenty (20) scholarships for underserved and talented high school student-athletes. – Maintain parent and family support of our brand
– Maintain Merchandising Initiative